From: ian douglas (id_at_w98.us)
Date: Tue 18 Nov 2003 - 22:12:37 GMT

Hey all,

I lost my local archive of vserver Emails ... Outlook happily deleted the
entire folder for me and made it happily unrecoverable.

Just curious if anyone's had success installing Linux 'gentoo' as a base and
getting vserver to behave well on it? I'm hoping to play around with it a
little this week.

-id