From: sysadmin_at_qlusters.com
Date: Mon 17 Nov 2003 - 17:36:09 GMT

('binary' encoding is not supported, stored as-is) ('binary' encoding is not supported, stored as-is) The e-mail you have sent to this domain (qlusters.com) did not reach its indended destination.
Possible reasons: the e-mail address entered is mispelled or the user is none existant.

Note:
---------
You may see the original e-mail below. If you feel that this is error message is incorrect or
you have a question then feel free to press "reply" to this e-mail and e-mail the Administrator.
Thank you,
Qlusters INC.

attached mail follows:

Hi,

>The e-mail you have sent to this domain (qlusters.com) did not reach its
>indended destination.
>Possible reasons: the e-mail address entered is mispelled or the user is
>none existant.

am I the only one getting this annoying message for each message sent to
the list? Looks to me like either the bounce address of the mailing list is
misconfigured or the MTA on that person's server is behaving very stupid
and sending the mail back to the From: address instead of the envelope
sender. In any case, could someone please unsubscribe the user until the
problem has been sorted? Thank you very much :)

Holger

--
Crossroad Networks Holger Rabbach
Internet solutions and services