From: James MacLean (macleajb_at_ednet.ns.ca)
Date: Mon 17 Nov 2003 - 11:00:59 GMT

Hi folks,

2 nights in a row at 4:00am when netstat runs, the system is Oopsing. I
was running vs1.1.2 and am now upgrading to vs1.1.3 but do not see
anything that suggests a fix in in the diffs.

Possibly I am the only lucky one :)? I remember this happening some time
ago in earlier vservers, and someone new the fix. The Oops was within
tcp_get_info if I am reading the System.map correctly.

JES

--
James B. MacLean        macleajb_at_ednet.ns.ca
Department of Education