From: Charles Dale (bug_at_aphid.net)
Date: Mon 17 Nov 2003 - 02:43:54 GMT

Quoting Herbert Poetzl <herbert_at_13thfloor.at>:
> feel free to add your wishes ...
>
> http://www.linux-vserver.org/index.php?page=The+XMas+Wishlist

Yay for documentation. Uni exams & essays are coming to an end so I'd like to
get on to that soon.

Who has been updating the FAQ? Yay, good work. But there's no username or email
address attached to the updates.

Who else is interesting in getting the docs/website up to scratch? We should
talk.

Cheers,
Chuck