From: Dariush Pietrzak (eyck_at_ghost.anime.pl)
Date: Mon 10 Nov 2003 - 07:09:18 GMT

> We used to use SCSI disks but with the hdd inovations on the last years we realised that its a waste of money
> (in our case) to buy scsi!
 It seems like in your case SCSI is exactly what you need.
IE: 1) you've got problems with performance
    2) caused by mailserver - either disk IO or network IO is slowing you
    down
    and then you go and say that you don't need faster IO. curious.

I'd recommend WD SATA drives - they're almost as expensive as SCSI, and
almost as performant, and you get BIG savings on not buying SCSI card,
because SATA ones are cheap and often come with your cheap mainboard.
 ( Of course this 'solution' applies only to us little people who don't get
 SCSI 320 on their motherboard )

--
Key fingerprint = 40D0 9FFB 9939 7320 8294  05E0 BCC7 02C4 75CC 50D9
Namagumi namagomi namagoroshi