From: Lyn St George (lyn_at_zolotek.net)
Date: Fri 07 Nov 2003 - 16:50:07 GMT

Hi all

Just to verify which stable release plus tools I should be using to
replace a 2.4.18ctx-12 kernel with:

patch-2.4.22-vs1.00
vserver-0.26 tools

would these be the ones to use together, or should I be looking
at 'util-vserver-0.24'?

Is there a document somewhere listing the difference between
these toolsets, and situations where one would be preferred
over the other?

Many TIA

-
Cheers