From: Charles Dale (bug_at_aphid.net)
Date: Thu 06 Nov 2003 - 06:07:07 GMT

Ditto here, both for source and i386 RPMs. Can't query then with -qp or
anything. Using rpm-4.2-0.69 (RH9).

They work fine on RH6.2 (rpm-4.0.2-6x).

A quick Google search shows people having similar problems this year with
packages in Cooker. Seems to have something to do with RPM 4.2. No details
of how the problem was fixed on the cooker lists, just a promise that fixed
RPMs were coming, so don't know what to do about it.

I'll extract the sources using the RH6.2 vserver and compile a new i386 RPM
for anyone who needs it, assuming Jack doesn't get a new one out soon.

Chuck