From: Sam Vilain (sam_at_vilain.net)
Date: Fri 24 Oct 2003 - 11:57:13 BST

On Thu, 23 Oct 2003 17:03, Alexander Goeres wrote;

> > You need to use the later version of the vserver tools you can find
links
> > for downloads @ http://www.linux-vserver.org/
> My host system is Debian Woody and the vserver tools I installed
> come from the Debian "testing" branch and are version 0.23-3. They
> work perfectly with the 2.4.22-c17f patch, but not at all with the
> 2.4.22-c17h patch. Is it a problem with the tools or with the
> patch?

c17g simultaneously implemented a new syscall and dropped support for
the old syscall. the util-vserver package detects the correct one
automatically.

It's on my to-do list to debian-ize util-vserver; is this your primary
administrative concern?

--
Sam Vilain, sam_at_vilain.net

A 'No' uttered from deepest conviction is better and greater than a 'Yes' merely uttered to please, or what is worse, to avoid trouble. -- Mahatma Gandhi