From: Herbert Poetzl (herbert_at_13thfloor.at)
Date: Tue 21 Oct 2003 - 01:03:30 BST

Dear VServer Community!

hopefully we will be able to release vserver 1.0.0
at the end of this month, but to do that, I need
your help ...

the current version, which includes the new syscall
switch, has to be tested on the folowing platforms
(to make sure that the switch is working correctly)

    - alpha - sparc
    - ppc - sparc64
    - x86_64

and of course, i386, but that is the easiest part
please give it a try, and let me know if it works
as expected or not ...

patches for 2.4.20/21/22 can be found at
    http://vserver.13thfloor.at/Stuff/c17h/

please note that this version requires new tools
(util-vserver 0.23.92 or later) to work. you can
get them either from the same directory, or from
Enricos util-vserver page at savannah.nongnu.org

many thanks,