From: Noèl Köthe (noel_at_debian.org)
Date: Wed 15 Oct 2003 - 20:48:24 BST

Am Mi, den 15.10.2003 schrieb Herbert Poetzl um 20:20:

> > I tested c17f with 2.4.22 and it always stops when booting.
>
> hmm, this is on ultra sparc, right?

Yes its a ultra sparc with two CPUs.

> could you try ctx17a on 2.4.22 and
> c17f on 2.4.21?

ctx17a is now runing on 2.4.22 without bigger problems (its runing 3
samba build daemon for http://build.samba.org/ (the sparc-woody,
sparc-sarge and sparc-sid) and the only problem I have if the
localhost/127.0.0.1 problem because it tries to test the software with
localhost:()

> I'm really interested in finding the problem,
> a possible way could be enabling magic sysreq,
> and producing a task dump ALT-SysReq-T

Never did this before but will look at it.

--
Noèl Köthe <noel debian.org>
Debian GNU/Linux, www.debian.org