From: Herbert Poetzl (herbert_at_13thfloor.at)
Date: Sun 12 Oct 2003 - 18:04:52 BST

On Sun, Oct 12, 2003 at 04:19:31PM +0200, Dariush Pietrzak wrote:
> > >what about a open computer case, where there is alot of little small
> > the pixels are made up of small tuxes?
> Seems like everyone here is interested only in mass-vhosting,
> what about little people like me, that want only 3-6 vservers and half of
> those are used for development? I wan't logo with some decent amount of
> little tuxes. Or without tuxes, yes, that would be great.

I suggest(ed) to do the following:

- have a close up server (maybe only partially visible)
- put the magnifying glass on the right side, covering
  the full height of the server (only partially visible)
- one edge of the server, the one 'under' the magnifying
  glass is open (rough edges like in schematic diagrams
  allowing to look inside ...
- inside you see a 3 by 3 by 3 cubus originally 'building'
  the edge, now partially open, and every sub-cube
  is a room for a penguin, some of them show interior
  others are not populated yet ...
- of course all can be scaled to either to a planar
  cubicle array or a 2 by 2 by 2 cubus ... doesn't
  really matter ...

PS: it's just another idea, please keep the brainstorming
    going for a while ;)