From: Darryl Engle (engled_at_trillion21.com)
Date: Thu 09 Oct 2003 - 19:29:09 BST

I believe I know what spam is I don't need you to tell me (would you like me
to send you the 140,000 I have archived from Spamassassin over the past 4
months?), the problem is still one of our members is infected and sending
the list a virus. The only reason I said what I did was so that someone
would not open the attachment and the infected party could fix the problem,
you approached it as if you are here save us all from spam, your not...

Darryl
"Never pick a fight with somebody that buys bandwidth by the terabyte"