From: Darryl Engle (engled_at_trillion21.com)
Date: Thu 09 Oct 2003 - 16:26:53 BST

I don't think this is spam, it is the Swen Virus. Mailscanner cleaned it and
sent this to our NOC

    Sender: vserver.error_at_solucorp.qc.ca
IP Address: 207.253.4.241
 Recipient: engled_at_trillion21.com
   Subject: [vserver] New Network Patch
 MessageID: h99Co2929861
    Report:
/var/spool/MailScanner/incoming/29802/h99Co2929861/installation635.exe
Infection: W32/Swen.A_at_mm
            Executable DOS/Windows programs are dangerous in email
(installation635.exe)
            No programs allowed (installation635.exe)

One of our members is infected.

Darryl
"Never pick a fight with somebody that buys bandwidth by the terabyte"