From: Baptiste SIMON (simon_at_codelutin.com)
Date: Thu 09 Oct 2003 - 15:34:29 BST

> Microsoft Security Division wrote:

when would we have a semi-moderated mailing-list... I hate spams... but
I hate them more when they come from a mailing-list !! I was patient,
but now I've seen too many of them here !

With great mailing lists engines, like mailman or sympa, making mails
from unsubscribed email addresses waiting for an admin approval is not
difficult. So, please, do something to stop that...

Thanks in advance,

--
Baptiste SIMON
Administrateur système GNU/Linux & Unix