From: Tomas Fasth (tomas_at_euronetics.se)
Date: Wed 08 Oct 2003 - 10:38:42 BST

Hello Herbert.

I'm just curious; As I often see you referring to IRC instead of an
URL, does that mean the answer is not available elsewhere, or that you
just prefer the more direct way of explaining things?
It seems to me that IRC work well for discussions but quite
ineffective for answering questions that will be asked again and again.
By the way, is IRC transcripted and saved for later referral?

Regards,
Tomas

Generated on Wed 08 Oct 2003 - 11:15:30 BST by hypermail 2.1.3