From: Jacques Gelinas (jack_at_solucorp.qc.ca)
Date: Wed 08 Oct 2003 - 06:01:40 BST

On Mon, 6 Oct 2003 23:17:02 -0500, Lyn St George wrote
> Hallo

There was a bug in the vserver script when it fails to parse the vserver
context number and then claimed the vserver was not running while
it was.

I suggest you upgrade the vserver package.

Now, the security context may be high because you may be probing
non running vserver or because of the bug explain above. Each time
to "enter" a non running vserver, a new security context is allocated always
greater until it reaches a maximum and then loop and then try to find un-unsed
one. Now if the vserver script thinks the vserver is not running and you
call the script often to do some probing, new security context will be allocated
each time.

Please upgrade the utilities and see how it goes.