From: Charles Shapiro (cshapiro_at_nubridges.com)
Date: Mon 06 Oct 2003 - 15:17:33 BST

We're using vserver for development at nubridges (http://nubridges.com).
This frequently involves creating and destroying vservers.

My Corporate Masters have graciously allowed me to open-source the
scripts I wrote to help us manage development vservers. You can find a
crude website, the scripts, and some documentation at
http://tomshiro.org/vsmaker.

Happy Hacking!

-- CHS
charles.shapiro_at_nubridges.com

Generated on Mon 06 Oct 2003 - 15:44:07 BST by hypermail 2.1.3