From: Paul Sladen (vserver_at_paul.sladen.org)
Date: Fri 03 Oct 2003 - 09:47:28 BST

On Fri, 3 Oct 2003, Dariush Pietrzak wrote:
> 1) when will old list be deprecated, and most stuff moves to new one?

When a clear, central location is established for the future of this project
a new list can be created. Until that time, you may wish to stick with this
one since then there is no confusion.

(No hard feeling to Martin--there are many times when I could have setup an
alternate list and I choose not to).

> 2) is there a, say procmail recipe, that reduces amount of those double
> mails?

## Nuke duplicate messages
#:0 Wh: msgid.lock
#| $FORMAIL -D 8192 .msgid.cache

        -Paul

--
War is inconsistent with Truth.  Nottingham, GB