From: Paul Sladen (vserver_at_paul.sladen.org)
Date: Thu 25 Sep 2003 - 14:57:58 BST

On Thu, 25 Sep 2003, Mike Fischer wrote:
> I'm running a webserver in a vserver. Said webserver has lots of
> VirtualHosts. For each VirtualHost, I have a separate IP-address.

Why?! Please run them all on the same IP address space and stop wasting
valuable IPv4 address space...

> So far I'm up to five adresses and now I've got requests for another twenty.
> How many adresses can a vserver handle? Is there any cap to that?

Please read the second half of:

  http://www.paul.sladen.org/vserver/archives/200210/0159.html

and:

  http://www.paul.sladen.org/vserver/archives/200208/0093.html

        -Paul

--
War is inconsistent with Truth.  Nottingham, GB