From: Mike Fischer (mike.fischer_at_ipsi.fraunhofer.de)
Date: Thu 25 Sep 2003 - 14:12:58 BST

Hello fellow vserver-enthusiasts!

First of all thanks for the help with the NFS-mounts!

I've got another question:
I'm running a webserver in a vserver. Said webserver has lots of
VirtualHosts. For each VirtualHost, I have a separate IP-address.
The host server has lots of virtual interfaces for this and the IPROOT
variable in the .conf file has lots of addresses in it.

So far I'm up to five adresses and now I've got requests for another twenty.

So here's my question:

How many adresses can a vserver handle? Is there any cap to that?

Thanks in advance for your shared thoughts,
Mike Fischer

Generated on Thu 25 Sep 2003 - 14:42:04 BST by hypermail 2.1.3