From: Herbert Poetzl (herbert_at_13thfloor.at)
Date: Wed 24 Sep 2003 - 00:32:35 BST

Hi Chriss!

Cool stuff!

we are currently working on a project known as
Virtual Private Servers and Security Contexts or
just VServer, and it sounds like your ISP system
would complement the virtualization achieved by
our project ...

IMHO, we should definitely try to combine the
powers of your ISP system and our vps solution,
if possible ...

info about vservers can be obtained from:

http://freshmeat.net/projects/vserver/
http://www.solucorp.qc.ca/miscprj/s_context.hc?prjstate=1
(main site, slightly outdated)

future stuff:
http://vserver.13thfloor.at/Linux2.6/
http://vserver.13thfloor.at/Experimental/
http://www.13thfloor.at/VServer/

mailing list archive:
http://www.paul.sladen.org/vserver/archives/

we also have an active irc channel at
irc.oftc.net #vserver and would invite you
to pay a visit from time to time ...

Generated on Wed 24 Sep 2003 - 01:21:02 BST by hypermail 2.1.3