From: Maryam Abacha (maraba234_at_anfmail.com)
Date: Thu 18 Sep 2003 - 05:38:39 BST

Dear Partner,
Following the sudden death of my husband General Sani Abacha the late
former head of state of Nigeria in June 1998, I have been thrown into
a state of utter confusion, frustration and hopelessness by the present
civilian administration, I have been subjected to physical and
psychological torture by the security agents in the country.My son is
still under detention arraigned before the federal high court of Nigeria
for an offernce he did not commit. As a widow that is sotraumatized, I
have lost confidence with anybody within the country.You must have heard
over the media reports and the internet on the recovery of various huge
sums of money deposited by my husband in different security firms abroad,
some companies willingly give up their secrets and disclosed our money
confidently lodged there and many outrightly blackmail us. In fact the
total sum discovered by the Government so far is in the tune of $700.
Million dollars. And they are not relenting to make me poor for life.
You may be surprise how I got to know but I will tell you when you reply.
I repose great confidence in you hence my approach to you. due to security
network placed on my day to day affairs I cannot afford to visit the embassy
so that is why I decided to contact you and I hope you will not betray my
confidence in you. I have deposited the sum of U.S 40.3 million dollars with
a security firm abroad whose name is witheld for now until we open communication.
I shall be grateful if you could receive this fund into your account for safe
keeping. This arrangement is known to you and my son alone, my son will deal
directly with you as security is up my whole being. The name of my son is
Mustapha. I am seriously considering tore-marry if you desire as soon as
this fund get into your account so that I can start all over again with you
if you wish, but if don‘t want to marry me just help me in diverting this
fund into your account which will accrue you 30% of this fund. Please honesty
is the watch word in this transaction. Please forward your private your
telephone and fax number so that we can commence communication immediately.
In case you don‘t accept please don‘t let me out to the security.I will
greatly appreciate if you accept my proposal in good faith.Please expedite action.

Maryam A abacha

Generated on Thu 18 Sep 2003 - 07:07:16 BST by hypermail 2.1.3