From: Enrico Scholz (enrico.scholz_at_sigma-chemnitz.de)
Date: Mon 15 Sep 2003 - 17:41:11 BST

mike.fischer_at_ipsi.fraunhofer.de (Mike Fischer) writes:

> When I had the vserver running and wanted to cd to the NFS-dir,
> the whole shell refused to work.
> Why this behavior?

Probably, the initial 'mount' request came from another IP than
the subsequent NFS commands. The NFS server's log should give
more hints (e.g. permission denied).

> How can I use an NFS-mount inside a vserver?

Try to mount it with the IP of the interface which is used for
the outgoing NFS traffic. E.g.

| chbind --ip X.Y.Z.41 mount <NFS> <mountpoint>

Enrico

Generated on Mon 15 Sep 2003 - 18:01:57 BST by hypermail 2.1.3