From: Jan-Marc Pilawa (j.pilawa_at_tu-bs.de)
Date: Mon 15 Sep 2003 - 17:21:34 BST

Zitat von Mike Fischer <mike.fischer_at_ipsi.fraunhofer.de>:

> Hello fellow vserver-enthusiasts!
>
> I've got a setup with a vserver acting as company webserver. The web
>
> contents come from the NAS via NFS.

AFAIK what you experience should not happen if you are using kernel-space
nfsd. I read something about the order you asign IPs in a vserver. My
AFS-Mounts work fine as described for NFS. I tried to use userpace NFS
and had some probs with rpc portmapper...

Apropos userpace NFS: Slightly off topic but related:

Has anyone glanced at unfs3? See http://unfs3.sourceforge.net/

Has anyone using AFS yet experimented with the ARLA Client? See
http://www.stacken.kth.se/projekt/arla/

Best Regards

Jan

Generated on Mon 15 Sep 2003 - 17:44:48 BST by hypermail 2.1.3