From: Jan-Marc Pilawa (j.pilawa_at_tu-bs.de)
Date: Fri 12 Sep 2003 - 14:19:35 BST

Zitat von Brian Ipsen <bipsen-dated-1063965102.3b8240_at_andebakken.dk>:

> I'm running RedHat 8.0 on a 2.4.20ctx-17 kernel. Trying to do:
>
> apt-get install inn-devel
>
> inside one of the vservers locked up. The RPM used is
> rpm-4.1-1.06.i386.rpm

It is not (really) vserver-related, i think.
Had a very similar Problem with RHs (apt- and) "rpm"-rpm on some normal
desktops, too. But it was not "locked". after 2 hours the Process came to
an end and the rpm was installed. The Problem disappeared with some new
Versions of "i don't know" (since it is some time ago). As far as i
darkly remember there was something on RHs discussion forum.

Best Regards,

Jan

Generated on Fri 12 Sep 2003 - 14:49:58 BST by hypermail 2.1.3