From: Stephan Sachse (listen_at_nugmbh.de)
Date: Wed 10 Sep 2003 - 15:26:47 BST

On Wed, 10 Sep 2003 14:29:06 +0200
Herbert Poetzl <herbert_at_13thfloor.at> wrote:

> On Wed, Sep 10, 2003 at 12:19:27PM +0200, Stephan Sachse wrote:
>
> [incredibly useful stuff zapped]
>
> > Herbert Poetzl <herbert_at_13thfloor.at> wrote:
> > > hmm, sounds interesting, what crashes did you observe?
> > here is the photo http://www.teg-clan.de/bilder/vserver-qouta-1.jpg
>
> hey, nice picture, (nice bookshelf too, by the way ;)
> could you please make an ascii copy of this oops and
> run it through ksymoops? (if you need help with ksymoops,
> let me know)

i can, but must i type this by hand in a file?

i have found some ksyms.* files under /var/log but i dont no want you
mean with "run it through ksymoops"

> > i have defined a VARIABLE REALBLOCKDEVICE in v01.conf and handle the
> > vrsetup in /etc/init.d/vservers. The cqhadd/cqhrem is doing in
> > v01.sh. It's not so good because the REALBLOCKDEVICE is "hardcoded"
> > in conf file, but it works
>
> hmm, maybe I missed something, but for what exactly
> do you need the REALBLOCKDEVICE?

i have 2 partitions for vservers hda3 and hda4.
when i activate the quota for vserver (chcontext --ctx xxx cqhadd
$REALBLOCKDEVICE) i must known the REALBLOCKDEVICE like hda3 or hda4. So
i run the v01.conf in the v01.sh script und do a "chcontext --ctx
$S_CONTEXT cqhadd $REALBLOCKDEVICE" in pre-start and a "chcontext --ctx
$S_CONTEXT cqhrem $REALBLOCKDEVICE" in post-stop.

cya later
/stephan

--
"How should I know if it works?
That is what beta testers are for." -Linus Torvald