From: Baptiste SIMON (simon_at_codelutin.com)
Date: Wed 10 Sep 2003 - 12:41:28 BST

radus wrote:
> Hi!
>
> How come vapt is not in unstable ?
> Doesn't anyone feel like packaging it :) ?

I don't have any time to spend on it this month and the one coming. So I
would not be able to do anything about that :c/

> Also some unify script for debian exists ?

I've already think about it... but as for the previous problem, I need
more time... that I don't have :c/

But, I can give my own reflexions yet... And I hope I could work on it
soon :c)

--
Baptiste SIMON
Administrateur système GNU/Linux & Unix