From: Martin List-Petersen (martin_at_list-petersen.se)
Date: Mon 01 Sep 2003 - 11:38:24 BST

Citat Yann Dupont <Yann.Dupont_at_univ-nantes.fr>:

> Le dim 31/08/2003 à 20:07, Baptiste SIMON a écrit :
> > Herbert Poetzl wrote:
> > > we had a ipv6 discussion last week or so, and it seems
> > > nobody working with vserver has enough knowledge of
> > > ipv6 and the network stack to do it properly ...
> > > (just my optionion)
> >
> > Your opinion is good for myself... network stack is yet too misterious
> > for me :c/
>
> Also in need for IPv6 on vserver...
> But not enough knowledge,skills and time to do it myself. Anyway, i'd
> like to help someone to do it. I can dedicate some servers here to test.

Same problem here. However, the thing that is most annoying is the the ipv6
stack will change in 2.6 as far as i can see. So it might be better to develop
the stuff for the USAGI stack.

Regards,
Martin List-Petersen
martin at list-petersen dot se

--
This night methinks is but the daylight sick.
		-- William Shakespeare, "The Merchant of Venice"