From: Darryl Ross (darryl_at_e-consortium.com.au)
Date: Sun 31 Aug 2003 - 07:16:31 BST

Rus Foster wrote:

>On Mon, 25 Aug 2003, Allen Parker wrote:
>

>>If you guys need a mirror, I'd be happy to provide anon-rsync, anon-ftp, and
>>http access to the diskimages.
>>

>OK First copy of the files are at http://www.jvds.com/vserver. I'm just
>finishing up the other images

OK, just had a look. I have got a BZ2 of a RH7.3 clean-vserver which has
apt-rpm installed and has had things like the kernel rpm and other stuff
which is useless in a vserver (iptables, ipchains, etc). The image is
40Mb in size.

Also, I also have plenty of diskspace on a telehoused machine as well,
if you want a mirror.

Regards
Darryl

Generated on Sun 31 Aug 2003 - 07:40:37 BST by hypermail 2.1.3