From: AMTI (info_at_amti2000.com)
Date: Sat 23 Aug 2003 - 22:57:07 BST

Dear Sir/Madam,

We reached you through one of our clients.

We are now looking for a serious companies/entrepreneurs to locally
represent and distribute new technology in other markets and we looking the
posibility of comercial cooperation.

We have developed an unique product and successfully penetrated into the
Israeli market:

CELLULAR REMOTE CONTROL

 It has come to our attention that you may be interested in our products
and we would like to briefly introduce them to you.

You can also easily install and operate them in your buildings.
Entering and exiting the private or public parking lot have never been
easier. With this Parking Security Controller, all you need to do is dial
the gate from your cell phone and the gate opens!
This Parking Security Controller is a comprehensive, secure and cost-
effective solution for controlling parking gates using the cellular phone.
Adding, removing and suspending members is done easily using a remote
configuration software. By harnessing the cellular phone to open parking
gates, there is no need to use multiple, special-purposed remote controls
and key cards, as the same cellular phone can be used for multiple gates.
This equipment's smart agent technology provides increased security, "soft"
remote configuration as well as complete usage logging, which can be used
later for billing and clearance purposes.

Please feel free to contact me, and ask me any additional information

Sincerely yours,

Mario Ayalon

mario_at_amti2000.com

AMTI ltd

tel:+972-54-560531
fax:+972-151-55-799531
POB 754 KIRIAT ONO - 55108 - ISRAEL

Product information: info_at_amti2000.com
Company: amti_at_amti2000.com
Sales: sales_at_amti2000.com

http://www.amti2000.com

-----------------------------------
DISCLAIMER
This mail is one time mail.This communication contains information, which
is confidential and may also be privileged.
If you are not the
intended recipient(s) please note that any form of distribution, copying or
use of this
communication or the information in it is strictly prohibited and may be
unlawful. If you have
received this communication in error please forward a copy to:
amti_at_amti2000.com and the sender. Please delete the e-mail and destroy any
copies of it. Thank you.