From: Eje Gustafsson (Macahan_at_fament.com)
Date: Thu 21 Aug 2003 - 20:11:52 BST

Great. Looks like it will do exactly what I want to do.
CAP_NET_ADMIN I think I already run this on this particular vserver so
that means I should be in good shape.

Thanks.

/ Eje

Tuesday, August 19, 2003, 11:31:01 AM, you wrote:

ES> macahan_at_fament.com (Eje Gustafsson) writes:

>> Anyone tested to do a VPN server in a vserver server ?

ES> I am using vtun[1] in vservers without problems.

>> If it works any gotchas

ES> Depending on your system, you will have to startup/shutdown this
ES> vserver separately (not through 'service vserver start/start') at
ES> an early resp. late time.

>> and any needed extra permissions ?

ES> S_CAPS="CAP_NET_ADMIN"

ES> Enrico

ES> Footnotes:
ES> [1] http://vtun.sourceforge.net/

Best regards,
 Eje Gustafsson mailto:MacAhan_at_fament.com

---
The Family Entertainment Network      eFax  : 240-376-7272
Phone : 620-231-7777                  Fax   : 620-231-4066
Online Store http://www.fament.com/catalog/
          - Your Full Time Professionals -

-- [This E-mail scanned for viruses by Declude Virus]

Generated on Thu 21 Aug 2003 - 20:41:24 BST by hypermail 2.1.3