From: Paul Sladen (vserver_at_paul.sladen.org)
Date: Mon 18 Aug 2003 - 09:26:00 BST

On Sun, 17 Aug 2003, Baptiste SIMON wrote:
> I'd like to take a look at IPv6 possibilities w/ vservers.

Probably about time somebody did: :-)

  http://www.paul.sladen.org/vserver/faq/#ipv6

In other news I remember having a conversation with somebody [off-list?]
about why their daemon wasn't behaving as expected. It turned out that if
IPv6 was enabled at compile time, the bind() procedure end up binding to all
IPv4 *and* IPv6 addresses--rather than just the IPv4 ones that it should
have been chbind() restricted to.

So in a sense, the two are actually more interlocked that I thought.

        -Paul

--
War is inconsistent with Truth.  Nottingham, GB