From: Roderick A. Anderson (raanders_at_acm.org)
Date: Fri 15 Aug 2003 - 21:41:00 BST

On Fri, 15 Aug 2003, Herbert Pötzl wrote:

> so
>
> chcontext --ctx 2 killall5 -9
>
> or
>
> chcontext --ctx 2 killall5 -15
>
> if you want to play nice 8-)

Once again you have been placed on my hero list. I looked at the
chcontext --ctx nn command but couldn't figure out what exactly to do with
it. Since it was a running system I didn't want to play too much. I am
much closer to the servers than I used to be. 2 miles verses 35 miles it
is still a pain to drive downtown find parking to reboot a system hung
system.
   I just tried the command and it worked great.

Thanks,
Rod