From: Matt Ayres (matta_at_tektonic.net)
Date: Wed 13 Aug 2003 - 18:32:05 BST

On Wed, 2003-08-13 at 13:28, Herbert Pötzl wrote:
> Hi Matt!

> hmm, atomics should be 26bit ... maybe a 32bit value
> guarded by a semaphore or something?

According to the docs they are 32-bit, but only guaranteed useful up to
24-bit.

> > I've tried to convince him to change it to 64-bit (I think that
> > would make it a 1200GB limit) but he seems set on using the atomic
> > value.
>
> you are talking about total vserver disk limit
> not per user/group disk quotas, are you?

Yes, total vserver disk limit, you are not? :) After reading your post,
I could see how we could be talking about two different things. I read
'per vserver context quota' and assumed it meant a 'context quota'.

--
Matt Ayres <matta_at_tektonic.net>
TekTonic