From: Herbert Pötzl (herbert_at_13thfloor.at)
Date: Sat 09 Aug 2003 - 14:05:28 BST

On Sat, Aug 09, 2003 at 03:37:32PM +1000, Lucian Daniel Kafka wrote:

> Hi.
>
> I have a couple of questions some of you may be able to answer:
>
> * Can a vserver be backed up onto another server which is
> not running the new filesystem flags kernel patch?

you mean the immutable linkage inversion?
yes it can, but you'll lose this information if the
backup/copy tool does not store it somewhere ...

> * Is there a way of setting the maximum memory limit for
> a vserver?

with Jacques' patches, not at the moment, but with
Alexeys this should be possible ...

HTH,
Herbert

> Thanks.
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Lucian Kafka
> www.conexim.com.au

Generated on Sat 09 Aug 2003 - 14:24:17 BST by hypermail 2.1.3