From: Laurent Vallar - aka Val (val_at_linuxfr.org)
Date: Sat 09 Aug 2003 - 11:12:37 BST

On Fri,Aug,08,2003, Martin List-Petersen wrote:
> Subject: Re: [vserver] Debian way for 2.4.21 ?
>
> If you can't get it to compile, then you can try fetch these kernel-sources:
> http://debian.marlow.dk/dists/stable/kernel/pool/loke_-_Tyan_AMD_MP/kernel-source-2.4.22-pre7-ctx17a-acpi20030714-dsdt-audigy-bcm5705-loke_2.4.22-1_all.deb
>
> It's a 2.4.22-pre7 kernel with the ctx17a patches though.
> You will need 0.23 vserver userland tools for ctx17a though.
>
> I've repackaged these here:
> http://debian.marlow.dk/dists/unstable/custom/pool/vserver/vserver_0.23-1_i386.deb
> Remember to read the README.Debian

Ok, compilation work fine... in the Debian way :)

I just notice that mga-vid module's sources don't compile whith this
version of kernel source (all from unstable).

I'll test the kernel when back to France, near my boxes.

Many thanks,
Val.

Generated on Sat 09 Aug 2003 - 11:39:40 BST by hypermail 2.1.3