From: Herbert Pötzl (herbert_at_13thfloor.at)
Date: Thu 07 Aug 2003 - 18:51:38 BST

On Thu, Aug 07, 2003 at 01:28:26PM -0400, Benoit St-André wrote:
> It is probably interesting to receive technical questions or issues
> related to vservers, whether they come from a wiki or not.
>
> But, without being too sarcastic, we can easily understand that having a
> digest once a day to learn that a typo was corrected from the home page
> is a bit annoying... isn't it ?

just unsubscribed the vserver mailing list
from the vserver-wiki mailing list ...
so NO MORE DIGESTS, end of debate ...

if somebody is interested in the changes
she will have to subscribe to the vserver-wiki
list (either for digest or direct mail) ...

you can do so via
http://lists.tuxbox.dk/mailman/listinfo/vserver-wiki

Generated on Thu 07 Aug 2003 - 19:16:34 BST by hypermail 2.1.3