From: Herbert Pötzl (herbert_at_13thfloor.at)
Date: Sat 02 Aug 2003 - 14:58:38 BST

Hi Martin!

On Sat, Aug 02, 2003 at 03:23:19PM +0200, Martin List-Petersen wrote:
> On Sat, 2003-08-02 at 03:28, Herbert Pötzl wrote:
> > On Sat, Aug 02, 2003 at 02:20:49AM +0100, Sam Vilain wrote:
> > >
> > > usually I would suggest doing the digest with
> > > the mailing list software, but if you have any
> > > code doing this under/with php for the wiki,
> > > I would be glad to add it ...
> > >
> > > TWiki has a summary that can be run daily.
> >
> > anybody interrested in porting the current
> > wiki (tavi) contents to TWiki?
> >
> > > A hack could be sending the output to another mailing list, with a
> > > single subscriber (vserver_at_solucorp.qc.ca) that receives the list
> > > digested.
> >
> > anybody providing a mailing list with digest
> > for this?
>
> I could provide you with that. (Mailman)

okay as I see it, the majority (for now) wants
a digest ...

as I see it, the best solution would be a mailing
list for the wiki (which only accepts mails from
the wiki?) and sends a digest to the vserver mailing
list but also allows interested to subscribe (read
only if possible) to the wiki mailing list ...

what do you think? can you provide/setup that
or something similar? let me know where to send
the change mails to ...

TIA,
Herbert