From: Martin List-Petersen (martin_at_list-petersen.dk)
Date: Fri 01 Aug 2003 - 21:00:24 BST

On Fri, 2003-08-01 at 16:15, Girts wrote:
> > They can be found at:
> > ftp://debian.marlow.dk/dists/unstable/custom/pool/vserver/vserver_0.23-2_i386.deb
> > ..
> > Please consider this package unstable. It is working for me, but still
> > needs tweaking and was more or less a quick hack, because i'm allready
> > running ctx17a.
>
> Works fine for me on unstable, at least for my current testing purposes.
>
> Do you consider making a package for stable too?

I run the package on a mixed testing / stable system.

Recompiling it for stable should not be a problem, i can do this, when
the package has been tested a couple of days. However i'm not the
official packager and as you read my notes, there is some stuff that the
package still should take care of.

I've notified Ola of the stuff i've done and it's up to him to decide
how the package should look like in the end.

Regards,
Martin List-Petersen
martin at list-petersen dot dk

--