From: Enrico Scholz (enrico.scholz_at_informatik.tu-chemnitz.de)
Date: Fri 01 Aug 2003 - 20:37:34 BST

Herbert Pötzl <herbert_at_13thfloor.at> writes:

> again, good work!

Thx; what would be the best way to keep this C/automake port actually? I
do not want to fork the existing vserver tools and do not have enough
time to maintain such fork.

>> > - get rid of the excessive automake copyrights of yours (I counted
>> > 9 in Makefile for example ...)
> after automake, Makefile for example, contains nine times your copyright
> notice, where one time would be enough ...

Sorry, I misunderstood you.

I never recognized this before but using '##' instead of '#' in the
copyright-notices is the trick to keep them out of the generated files.

Enrico

Generated on Fri 01 Aug 2003 - 20:59:20 BST by hypermail 2.1.3