From: Dan Hrabarchuk (dan_at_findatradenow.com)
Date: Wed 30 Jul 2003 - 18:18:18 BST

This is just a report on how vserver is being used in a production environment
successfully.

Our company recently moved a half dozen web products from NT & 2000 to RedHat 7.3.

We have a small cluster of redhat boxes with the ctx-17 kernel. Each physical server
is running 7 vservers. Each vserver is running Lotus Domino. We have had 0 problems
due to our use of vserver. Domino is running beautifully and is blissfully unaware
that it is running in a vserver.

Thank you VERY much for this project.

In the near future we plan on converting our extra SUN SPARC boxes to Debian from
Solaris. We will be using the vserver kernel patch on these as well.

Dan

Generated on Wed 30 Jul 2003 - 18:40:30 BST by hypermail 2.1.3