From: Sam Vilain (sam_at_vilain.net)
Date: Sun 27 Jul 2003 - 23:39:08 BST

On Fri, 25 Jul 2003 09:24, Martin List-Petersen wrote:
> There is also a version w/o ipsec. If somebody is interested in the
> kernel for Debian, i've prepared Debian packages, however, you should
> fetch the source packages and recompile it for your needs, because the
> image is purely optimized for AMD Athlon MP.
> Packages are here:
> ftp://debian.marlow.dk/dists/woody/kernel/pool/loke_-_Tyan_AMD_MP/

Tyan AMD MP boards? Great minds think alike! I'd be extremely
interested in using your binary kernels. Which board(s) are you
using?

Hmm, now all we need is an Open version of SunSolve (Sun's fault
management system) and LKCD to debug production crashes when they
happen, and we've got "virtually Sun" systems :-)

(Tyan are an ex-manufacturer of Sun clone systems, of course).

--
Sam Vilain, sam_at_vilain.net

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between. OSCAR WILDE