From: Herbert Pötzl (herbert_at_13thfloor.at)
Date: Fri 25 Jul 2003 - 01:00:36 BST

On Fri, Jul 25, 2003 at 01:33:10AM +0200, Georges Toth wrote:
> to herbert,
>
> > in the near future, there will be a better solution,
> > which addresses those issues ... are you interested
> > in testing such stuff? or do you just want to use it?
>
> i finally have some more time and a test server..
> i would be interested in this and could test it (if you need a tester?)

of course!

I can send you some patches, which should be tested,
and some kind of quota test protocoll/script should
be designed, and executed on those patches, comparing
their results to the 'vanilla' quota support present
since 2.4.22-pre6 ...

so, if its okay with you, I'll send you the patches
and some basic 'regression' tests I do ... sometimes ;)

TIA,