From: Dariush Pietrzak (eyck_at_ghost.anime.pl)
Date: Thu 10 Jul 2003 - 23:22:26 BST

> prefer 10-100 line patches which can be easily
> reviewed/understood ...
 that depends on wether the stuff is new ( small changes are great ), or
maybe possibly changes the old stuff... then it's better to see it in one
go.

> so why not start your own patch SET and give back
 Because it's not a job for someone with my time constrains.
I can hack together lots of patches, but I can't test them well enough.
And bringing together ctx and grsec is way beyond my capabilities, and
that's counting both time and skillset.

But I am going to release such patchset, I already am keeping such a thing
for my private needs,

> your 'imporvements/updates' to the community?
"improvements" ;)

--
Mayoi komuno wa Usuyami no sekai, Dariush Pietrzak
Key fingerprint = 40D0 9FFB 9939 7320 8294  05E0 BCC7 02C4 75CC 50D9