From: Nuno Silva (nuno.silva_at_vgertech.com)
Date: Thu 10 Jul 2003 - 18:25:36 BST

Herbert Pötzl wrote:

> I was not guessing, I just provided facts .. 8-)

You help a lot of people around here and I must say that you have an
impressive "right on the money" ratio.
I was thinking about this the other day: vserver project is lucky to
have Herbert aboard. Thanks for that and keep up the good work!

Nuno Silva

Generated on Thu 10 Jul 2003 - 18:46:59 BST by hypermail 2.1.3