From: Dariush Pietrzak (eyck_at_ghost.anime.pl)
Date: Thu 10 Jul 2003 - 14:36:46 BST

> so this means you dislike the above?
>
> hmm, well low latency already made it into 2.4.22-pre3
> and preemption as well as O(1) are in 2.5 and certainly
> will be there in 2.6 ...
 I like them very much...
but I don't want them on my servers. They are fairly intrusive, and already
caused lots of my headaches. I don't care they're in 2.5, I don't run 2.5,
when 2.6 is out for a few months I'll consider this, but until then...

--
Mayoi komuno wa Usuyami no sekai, Dariush Pietrzak
Key fingerprint = 40D0 9FFB 9939 7320 8294  05E0 BCC7 02C4 75CC 50D9