From: Fernando Serto (fernando_at_serto.com.br)
Date: Wed 09 Jul 2003 - 16:16:01 BST

I wouldn't run iptables on a vserver... I prefer to have the firewall
running on the root server, and from there I configure what is allowed for
each vserver. remember, the more organized you are, more secure your
firewall will be (at least, it will be more difficult to misconfigure
something)

if you still want to run iptables on each of your vservers, add the
CAP_NET_ADMIN to your conf file...

--
Fernando