From: Eje Gustafsson (macahan_at_fament.com)
Date: Mon 07 Jul 2003 - 02:59:58 BST

Anything new in the pre3 besides use of a newer kernel ?

Currently I have what I need in 2.4.20 that I still run besides some
vs stuff which I understood was going to be available in ctx18. I been
to busy the last couple of months to keep up with the vserver project.
The vserver I have been running nicely since the problem ctx16-1
fixed.

Best regards,
 Eje Gustafsson mailto:MacAhan_at_fament.com
The Family Entertainment Network http://www.fament.com
Phone : 620-231-7777 Fax : 620-231-4066
           - Your Full Time Professionals -
Mikrotik OEM dealer - Online Store http://www.fament.com/catalog/