From: gdecourt_at_yahoo.com
Date: Fri 04 Jul 2003 - 03:13:25 BST

 Hi Chris,

 and thanks for your help. I downloaded the correct
kernel, installed it...made everything that you said,
but I still got a problem to start the vserver.
 This is the massage:

Starting the virtual server spot
Server spot is not running
Broadcast: Unknown host
ipv4root is now: 200.148.2.112
Host name is now spot.localhost
New secutiry context is 9
Can't chroot to directory.(Permission denied)

 So, after that I check and the server spot isn't
running.
 What should I do?

--- Christian Mayrhuber <christian.mayrhuber_at_gmx.net>