From: Nam Nguyen (nam_at_sinhvienvietnam.net)
Date: Tue 01 Jul 2003 - 19:31:54 BST

Hello List,

It seems the pre-compiled 2.4.20ctx-17 kernel doesnt support high memory and tcp syncookies (?). Last night I tried to compile 2.4.20 kernel with ctx 17 patch from source to support them however when I did make module_install, I got the following error message:

depmod: *** Unresolved symbols in /lib/modules/2.4.20ctx-17/kernel/fs/jfs/jfs.o
depmod: IS_IMMUTABLE

Could someone kindly tell me what need to be done to fix this? I've searched the list and came up with several answers but they doesnt help rectify the problem.

With thanks,
Nam.

Generated on Tue 01 Jul 2003 - 20:16:47 BST by hypermail 2.1.3